Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wedding Planning and Other Things

This week has been full of wedding planning. Checking the guest list, AGAIN. On Thursday, Lacey and I drove to Orlando for her dress fitting for alterations. I still don't get tired of seeing her in that dress. I can't believe the Big Day is less than 2 months away. After the fitting, we made it back to Melbourne just in time for our Cake Appointment with my good friend Kathy (who I haven't seen in years). Not only was it great to catch up with her, but we feel so blessed to have her making Lacey and Evan's cake.

Today, I cleaned house and did laundry. All of my projects... well, I procrastinated on all of them. Boo.. I don't like when I do that. So tomorrow... I will get back to work so I can share what I've been up to.

I know I'm pretty much done homeschooling in this house, but I couldn't help but grab the camera and take some pictures of my son Mack putting a new motor in his truck. I think I just like to see the look on people's faces when they look out my back window and see a torn apart pick-up truck on my patio. Around here, that's schooling and a photographic moment to document progress. To others, it may just look like the rednecks have come to town. Well, maybe it's a little of both, but our home is a place of personal expression not impression. (I stole that from the movie "Yours, Mine and Ours".)

Seriously, with me, what you see is what you get. A simple sinner, covered in God's grace! How cool is that?!

I better get some rest. After all , my "projects" are staring at me, so I need my sleep to git 'er dun tomorrow. (that's me trying to sound redneck). My BFF should be proud! LOL

Mamahugs to all... and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment